<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Outfitted: Swirly, Twirly Skirts

Monday, August 22, 2011

Outfitted: Swirly, Twirly Skirts




I bought this skirt a few days ago from H&M and have been playing around with different ways to style it. I got this idea from one of my co-workers who has an affinity for high-waist, midi-skirts and she totally rocks them. I like the slight vintage appeal of the skirt and the neutral color palette I unintentionally put together. You'll probably see this skirt more often than not, as I'm thinking I could still wear it through the fall :] Hope everyone has a Happy Monday!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At August 22, 2011 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Mr. Fancy said...

Fancy. That is all.

 
At August 22, 2011 at 11:56 AM , Blogger Shea said...

Great skirt! I am still searching for the perfect midi. I can definitely see you rocking this multiple ways.

 
At August 22, 2011 at 1:50 PM , Blogger MrsWardy88 said...

I must say I agree. That's a nice look on you. I like to pair my flower skirts with graphic tee's. :) I need to invest in a few more, since its getting cooler.

 
At August 23, 2011 at 9:16 AM , Blogger Chanel said...

Love this skirt. Its so goregous!

 
At August 24, 2011 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks everyone!

@India - that's what my co-worker does, I haven't quite figured how to work that look yet, :)

xx

 
At August 24, 2011 at 10:06 AM , Anonymous Lee Oliveira said...

Oh.. that skirt is so dreamy
Lee x

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home