<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Outfitted: Sweet Dress + A Motorcycle Boot

Monday, August 15, 2011

Outfitted: Sweet Dress + A Motorcycle Boot

Happy Monday! So, yesterday I employed DCT as a guest photographer and we scouted out possible photo shoot locations. I actually just wanted him to take a few quick shots of my outfit as it was the first time I'd ever tried the whole girly dress with tough boots look, but who knew DCT was secretly a photography enthusiast! He had me in different poses, assessing the best lighting, and trying out different background settings, it was crazy! I was truly surprised, especially since he complained about having to put on pants and come downstairs beforehand, silly boys. I posted a few shots below, but they're not even half of the shots he took. Also, you may have noticed, we have a new header! Also courtesy of DCT, he took one of the shots from our little shoot added some graphic effects and viola! :] I may have to start employing him more often seeing how much he enjoyed doing everything.



I was pretty much laughing at him in every photo, he took this very seriously :]



The wind and branches were not my friend at this spot, notice I'm trying to hold them back, haha!


Dress: Agaci / Boots: Aldo / Denim Jacket: I've had forever / Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs


So, do we think I pulled off the girly yet tough look?

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

At August 15, 2011 at 3:52 PM , Blogger Mr. Fancy said...

Hell of a photographer that DCT. He's fancy huh?

 
At August 15, 2011 at 4:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh he's fancy ;)

 
At August 15, 2011 at 7:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The boots with the dress is lovely. Love ur smile.

 
At August 16, 2011 at 1:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Inez!

xx

 
At August 16, 2011 at 6:28 AM , Blogger Plami said...

Lovely dress!! And I love your bag!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

 
At August 16, 2011 at 8:25 AM , Anonymous Ashley said...

Hi Ashlei! I am a new reader and I like your blog! Your outfit is very cute btw.

xoxo,
Ashley

 
At August 16, 2011 at 8:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

@Plami Thanks Chica!

@Ashley Welcome! Thanks for stopping by :) Always great to meet a fellow Ashley, haha ;)

xx

 
At August 16, 2011 at 9:16 AM , Blogger MrsWardy88 said...

Lovely dear. :) I bet that dress wouldve looked even better with a jean jacket vest. (foodforthough) Keep working it.

India @ afro-indy.blogspot.com

(oh and I'm new to your blog :))

 
At August 16, 2011 at 10:21 AM , Anonymous Lee Oliveira said...

Lovely shots... your dress is super cute
Lee x

 
At August 16, 2011 at 11:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

@India I really like that thought, will definitely try that out next time. Thanks for the idea, also welcome to my blog! :)

@Lee Thanks! You're the best ;)

 
At August 25, 2011 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Mecc... said...

Love the dress! I have a thing for floral prints lol.

http://fashionpersonified.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home