<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Outfitted: A Skirt As A Dress

Friday, August 19, 2011

Outfitted: A Skirt As A Dress

Cheers to the weekend!






Dress: Anthropologie Maxi skirt turned Midi-dress / Belts: H&M / Sandals & Wristlet: Aldo


T.G.I.F.

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At August 19, 2011 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Mr. Fancy said...

Get off my wall! Damned street punks and their photoshoots!

 
At August 19, 2011 at 10:08 AM , Blogger MrsWardy88 said...

I like the dress... alot

 
At August 19, 2011 at 11:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

such a pretty blue dress!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

 
At August 19, 2011 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Cara said...

Love the vibrant blue, you look beautiful!
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

 
At August 19, 2011 at 11:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! :)

xx

 
At August 21, 2011 at 12:10 PM , Blogger Adriana Gastélum said...

oh dear, the belt idea is genius!! very nicely done <3

 
At August 21, 2011 at 7:05 PM , Blogger Wida said...

Fantastic outfit! Really love this color on you!

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

 
At August 23, 2011 at 10:40 AM , Blogger Laura said...

I like that you have 2 belts :)

http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home