<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Outfitted: Causal Americana

Friday, August 12, 2011

Outfitted: Causal Americana

It's been a busy week, finished up my summer classes (yay! freedom for a month!), had interviews (I think I may have finally landed something), and have started the process of moving, which is not a very fun process at all. Today I was channeling a classic, casual Americana look. Enjoy the pics below and I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Yay Friday! :]


I'm trying out some new products with my hair, will get back to you on how it goes :]

My brogues :] I took the laces out cause they were annoying me, and turned them into slip-ons! haha


Shirt Dress: Random store in Germany / Jeans: Levi's Bold Curve / Shoes: Steve Madden / Belt: Steve Madden / Hair: Wash N' Go

T.G.I.F.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At August 12, 2011 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Mr. Fancy said...

Mr. Fancy loves that last pic. It's the little things in life :)

 
At August 12, 2011 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Mr. Fancy, you're too kind ;)

xx

 
At August 14, 2011 at 5:42 AM , Blogger S said...

your blue ring is so eye-catching
www.sisilia-andreas.blogspot.com

 
At August 14, 2011 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Sisilia! It's my favorite :)

xx

 
At August 14, 2011 at 4:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is cool i love your shoe :)

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home