<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: DIY: Denim Vest

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

DIY: Denim Vest

Today I decided to try a DIY project, the thought came to me actually reading one of my lovely reader's comment about my photo shoot on Sunday (see the post here). She mentioned how maybe next time instead of a denim jacket, I try a denim vest. I thought about it, and decided 'yeah....that would be way cool!' :] So in a moment of spontaneity I took the denim jacket you saw in yesterday's post and made a denim vest! I've had the jacket for forever, so it was no real heartache to slice and dice it, and I am totally in love with it, probably more than when it was a jacket. Check out my results below!



Snip! Snip! Snip!

Final Result!




So, What do we think?

Thanks to India for suggesting the vest idea, I love it!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At August 16, 2011 at 6:07 PM , Blogger ChiffonLaceLeather said...

You are super cute and I love your blog.

 
At August 16, 2011 at 6:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Chica! :)

xx

 
At August 17, 2011 at 6:16 AM , Blogger Tasia |Ruffles and Sequins| said...

Great DIY! I have been thinking about buying a denim vest all summer - but this is a much better idea :) Thanks for sharing! and for stopping by my blog <3

Tasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

 
At August 17, 2011 at 7:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Tasia!

xx

 
At August 17, 2011 at 8:04 AM , Blogger MrsWardy88 said...

Oh Ash, you already know I HAVE to make my own version right? Right! lol Thanks for considering my comment. I feel all warm inside. lol.

India @ Afro-Indy.blogspot.com

 
At August 17, 2011 at 2:30 PM , Blogger R. Castro said...

I love it!! Jean vests rock <3

XO
www.renvieannemo.com

 
At August 17, 2011 at 7:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I've been wanting to do this forever! Maybe I'll give it a try!

 
At August 17, 2011 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

@India You're quite welcome! :)

@Renvie Thanks! They do rock ;)

@Brookelyn You totally should! It's super easy!

Thanks for commenting everyone!

xx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home