<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: The Beauty of Natural Hair...

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Beauty of Natural Hair...

...Is the many forms it can take....



She makes me want to get dreads :)







Fabulous, no?

All pictures are from Le Coil & Natural Belle

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

At August 18, 2011 at 1:45 PM , Blogger I wanna be fierce said...

Love this post. I am currently at a stage where I am fustrated with my hair growth. But with posts like these I am reminded to hang in there. Thanks for sharing.

-Shakiyla

 
At August 18, 2011 at 2:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Shakiyla! I agree, I'm so ready for my hair to have some length, patience patience patience :P haha! One day we'll be able to do these styles :)

xx

 
At August 18, 2011 at 8:40 PM , Blogger MrsWardy88 said...

I rock my fro daily. :) I may have throw a flat twist in it to dress it up, or just push it back if I'm lazy. Either way, the hair is versatile. :)

 
At August 19, 2011 at 12:33 AM , Blogger Nikia Jefferson said...

So many great photos! Each one is different yet equally beautiful. I'm now inspired to style my locs in a new way! Thanks.

 
At August 19, 2011 at 12:48 AM , Blogger roxanne said...

amazing. i looked at le coil for a longgggg time before cutting my hair and going completely natural, love their pictures.

 
At August 19, 2011 at 7:29 AM , Anonymous Lee Oliveira said...

Great selection.. those hairs are amazing.
lee x

 
At August 19, 2011 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments everyone! Keep rocking your natural 'do ;)

xx

 
At August 21, 2011 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Tailor John said...

Great Choice!!!!!!!
This post increase the worth of the your blog.


female thinning hair

 
At August 21, 2011 at 9:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Mishi, glad you liked it :)

xx

 
At August 23, 2011 at 7:16 PM , Anonymous serenissima said...

fab!

http://sartorialme.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home