<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Outfitted: Two to Tango

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Outfitted: Two to Tango

Hi There!

Tonight le boyfriend and I are starting tango lessons, which should be interesting because when it comes to ballroom dancing, I tend to have two left feet (but ya'll know I can break it down in da club and do it like Beyonce, haha!). I'm excited though, I love dance no matter what style and who knows, maybe I'll really take to the Argentine Tango, master it and become a world renowned tango...er (???). You know what they say, dream big or go home ;] Check out my Argentinean Tango inspired outfit below, Enjoy! :]




Dress: Old Navy / Shirt: F21 / Shoes: Charlotte Russe / Bag: Aldo / Headband: H&M / Earrings: Orese Jewelry



Shall we dance? ;]

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At July 26, 2011 at 4:49 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

you look so pretty darling, i will follow you!

 
At July 26, 2011 at 6:20 PM , Blogger Emma Litton said...

I love the red clutch, and the adorable red head band! You're so lovely!

xo,
Em

 
At July 26, 2011 at 9:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks girls! And thanks for following Samantha :)

 
At July 26, 2011 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

PERFECT outfit! i think the best part though, is your stinkin radiant smile!! <3 rubygirlblog.com

 
At July 26, 2011 at 11:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Aww thanks! You're so sweet :)

xx

 
At July 27, 2011 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Ashleigh Duncan said...

You look beautiful!! Thats a great idea going dancing with your boyfriend. My boyfriend is out playing football right now whilst I'm blogging, I think when he gets back I'll ask him to take me dancing some day!

Check out my blog if you get a sec!

xoxo

http://ashleighduncan.blogspot.com/

 
At July 27, 2011 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You should totally make him take you dancing! If he objects tell him it could help him with football, make him quick AND graceful on the field ;)

xx

 
At July 29, 2011 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

love your afro pics,I just did an afro inspiration collection of photos too,this week.

check it out on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home