<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Getting Kinky: Turban It Up

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Getting Kinky: Turban It Up

It's laundry day! Which means I have nothing to wear and no motivation to do anything with my hair. So what's my solution to covering up my misshapen & flattened fro??? Turbans!


I'm loving this summer trend, its a great alternative to hats, there are so many different ways you can wear them, so many different patterns & colors of scarfs to use, and they can be that extra flair that makes an outfit.


Turbans can also be very handy when you're like me and don't feel like doing anything with your hair but still want a polished, put-together look for work, running errands (which was what my day was full of), or just for fun.


I used a patterned scarf I bought from a random accessories store in Belgium that has a bright, fun, summery color and print.


I used a pretty basic method to tie my turban, just wrapped it around my head, tied it in the front, then twisted the ends to the back and tucked them under. As I mentioned before, there are a million different ways you can tie your turban, just search YouTube for turban tying tutorials and go crazy!


So go ahead, take a chance and turban it up!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home